One of the key events for incentive travel in India is about to start… and Polo Marco Experience will be part of this exciting professional platform!
The Experiential Planner Expo, also known as EPEX, is gearing up for its annual edition at Aerocity, Delhi on June 27-29, 2019 to help connect, enhance and promote networks amongst Global Destinations, Venues and Service Suppliers and the Indian MICE and Destination Weddings Industries.
Co-located with the WOW Awards and Convention Asia, EPEX is the quintessential platform where more than 400 global industry leaders and stakeholder will meet on a one-to-one basis to discuss enhanced Outbound Event and Incentive Travel opportunities.
What makes EPEX such a great event for Indian MICE planners and travel agencies that are specializing in incentive travel?
We have spotted 4 main reasons:
- The event offers a networking experience that is very industry & segment – focused: incentive travel, corporate events and weddings are the key interests for hundreds of very selected Hosted Buyers.
- It is focused on Asian, and even more specifically Indian buyers, and fulfils the needs of this market for updates, detailed information, and trusted business connections.
- Over 50 destinations have registered to showcase on this prominent platform in 2019.
- There is strong emphasis on Experiential Travel, which has been a constantly rising trend in India for outbound Incentive Travel, and Polo Marco Experience has focused on this concept from its very inception.
Polo Marco Experience will be at EPEX because of these reasons and especially for the fact that this event meets our expectations to connect with new selected MICE planners and travel agencies.
In fact both PME’s co-owners, Claudia Cocolin and Andrea Sigoni, will be attending this platform, in order to absorb in first person the developing trends of the Indian incentive travel segment.
Polo Marco Experience will be one of the few European DMCs exhibiting on this highly professional platform, and for sure this is the only player that:
- is highly specialised in the requirements and well experienced about expectations of Indian discerning guests
- is able to offer under one roof all required services for top notch incentive travel wherever in Europe
If you have already applied as a Hosted Buyer at EPEX, please get in touch to fix a meeting.
If you would like to come and see us at EPEX we can connect you to the organisation to check eventual open spots for Buyers.
In any case, Claudia Cocolin and Andrea Sigoni will stay in Delhi on Sunday 30 June, Monday 1 July and Tuesday 2 July and will be available for individual meetings in the city.
DO NOT MISS the opportunity to discover Europe’s beautiful iconic and emerging destinations for incentive travel and to explore our unique venues for your clients’ upcoming selected events.
BE THE FIRST to find out about news and ideas from the mind and heart of European insiders, discussing possible win-win collaboration with Polo Marco Experience!
Looking forward to meeting you @EPEX, in Aerocity, Delhi!