For your clients’ stay and celebrations we can use, at their choice:
- HOTELS: chain hotels, boutique hotels, sea resorts…
- PRIVATE PROPERTIES: apartments, palaces, castles, manors, chalets, villas…
- FLOATING SOLUTIONS: riverboats, cruise ships, sailing ships, motor yachts…
- UNUSUAL PLACES: five-star caves, tree-houses, glass igloos, lighthouses, mountain huts…
We can organize private transfers in many ways:
- VEHICLES: coaches, minibuses, vans, prestige sedans
- EXCLUSIVE MEANS: top cars, private jets, helicopters, luxury trains
- PUBLIC MEANS: 1st class rail convoys, ferries
Knowing very well Indians’ tastes we are aware that:
- they often love to eat Indian food also when they are abroad, therefore we always look for such solutions (Indian restaurants or Indian catering, also Jain when possible) to best assist these clients;
- vice versa sometimes they search for local cuisine, so we own long lists of local restaurants serving delicious traditional food and with a nice price/quality ratio;
- as well as we know that the most demanding palates might look also for Michelin star restaurants and therefore we can recommend and book these too.
- In any case we always make sure that vegetarian dishes are available for any Indian guest.
- For corporate clients we arrange also Gala dinners as per the given specs (local food, Indian food, alcoholic drinks…), finding also exclusive or unusual venues for the event and organising the entertainment for the guests (local folk groups, DJ sets… even Indian music!).
We make your clients live amazing and authentic European experiences, in a perfect blend of local culture and tradition, assuring they always feel at ease playing the lead role on the scene… nothing like a tourist!
We have plenty of different experiences from which you/your clients can choose. To simplify their complexity, they can be grouped considering different categories; one of those is the “Level of intensity” required by the participants, i.e.:
- Mild intensity: museums & galleries, artists & artisans, zoos, aquariums, gardens, theme parks, shows, concerts…
- Intermediate intensity: traditional festivals, attendance to sport events, wellness & wellbeing retreats, wine tasting, cooking classes, nightlife at trendy clubs, shopping, gambling…
- High intensity: driving sport cars, motorbike tours, cricket and golf tournaments, sailing regattas, skiing, extreme adventures (e.g. rafting, paragliding, skydiving, canyoning…)
In case of Corporate groups, if a purpose of the trip is TEAM-BUILDING, we can proceed in a dual way:
- If the location is fixed: we suggest the different solutions available in that place, i.e. with different duration, difficulty, interaction of the participants, fun… and then the company picks up the ones that best fits its goals;
- If the activity is fixed (e.g. sailing): we recommend the best locations in Europe where it can be performed (in that season) and then the company chooses its preferred one.
To assure a top quality European experience we make all our knowledge and passion available both to the trade and to the travellers.
- Travel agencies/Event planners: on top of a continuous and direct contact with our Indian representative, they also benefit from our customized support through our explanations of the itineraries into the smallest detail, our selection of the right local suppliers and their consecutive coordination; all this makes them able to better interact with final clients, answer their questions and manage options autonomously.
- Final clients benefit from our customized support resulting in English speaking drivers, professional private guides at their disposal, specially selected activities and, of course, PME’s assistance 24/7 throughout their stay.
On top of the above we can provide also specialised services; e.g.:
- Indian Weddings (identification of venues, selection & coordination of local suppliers…)
- Honeymoons (intimate experiences, exclusive privileges, “wow” surprises, discrete video recording…)
- Family groups celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, hen & stag parties…)
- School camps specifically for kids, with foreign languages classes and/or sport lessons (e.g. football, ski…)
- Fashion shows (access “By invitation only”)
- Film sets (scouting for the right locations for film shooting, accommodation for actors and crew…)
- Any special interest tour (music, art, wine, cooking…).
- Flight tickets
… because these services are easier and cheaper if bought in your own country.
But not even:
- Group-tours at fixed departure
- SIC standard sightseeing
- any low budget trip (3-star hotels, hostels, campings…)
… because these services do not meet the quality standards and distinctiveness that PME always aims at ensuring to its clients.
And for sure PME does not provide:
- any service out of European countries
- any service directly to the final clients (B2C)
… because PME only sells trips/experiences which take place in Europe and only sells to the travel industry!